On 7th June 2018, Ubaxa Caasimada facilitated cash distribution to 200 Mogadishu city security stabilisation army that was donated by the North America Somali Diaspora Committee through the Ubaxa Caasimada civil society organization based in Mogadishu, Somalia. This comes after Ubaxa Caasimada proposed the initiative to North America Somali Diaspora Committee in a bid to restrengthen and promote public and Mogadishu city security stabilisation army cooperation, trust, and mutual interest in the city security department works. Ubaxa Caasimada is dedicated to build a rigid, firm and strong foundation for open, cooperative and a healthy society in Mogadishu through peace building, human rights, gender equality, democracy, good governance and justice for all. Promoting and Strengthening public and city security personnel relationships in Mogadishu is one of Ubaxa Caasimada’s key principles in restoring individuals, public and community safety.
- Safarka Nabadda Program Impact Stories
- Mogadishu Entertainment Night (Peace building through arts, poetry and culture theater performance)
- Mogadishu Youth Integration and Entertainments At Liido Beach
- Awareness raising campaign for the participation of youths in the interim federal constitution review process
- Speak Up Forum For The Youths in Mogadishu